The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We'll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
CareCredit, a GE Money Company, gives you convenient payment options so you can get the procedure you want, when you want it.
With third-party financing, you can:
- Start treatment immediately
- Enjoy low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Choose between several payment options
- Pay no costs upfront
- Pay no annual fees
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or payment options, and let us know how we can help to make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.